Thursday, February 15, 2007

YOU !!!

YOU !!!
By: Tyararr J. Jones
I thought of you today, still unsure of where you are,
Not knowing if you are near or across borders far.
Focused I am to remain pure, for you even now within my heart,
To keep myself from those things that could later pull us apart.
I whisper silent prayers for you, a treasure without a name,
Waiting for the day we meet, which by God has already been framed.
Swiftly may our paths cross as music in a line,
Grasping for our sweet melody, O to call you mine.
Burdensome it has been without you by my side,
Comforted by the Holy Spirit, who faithfully abides.
Patiently I shall walk, while on the journey of this life,
Looking forward to that special day, when you will be my wife.

2 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

Your writing still amazes me, though you may not even remember me - - - I was on staff while you were at NBBC and you and Bill P would stop by my desk and harrass me quite often!!! - - - I remember your writings well, and have popped over to your site every now and then when I link here through others' blogs. Each time I am reminded to pray for you and ask the Lord to lead you to that one for whom you have so much love to give. Your schedule looks crazy busy but fun. Stay faithful, and by ALL means - - - keep writing! (Brenda Strohbehn)

Benjamin said...

and I will copy and paste...my wife will love this one T! Jk, I wouldn't do that to you.