Sunday, February 11, 2007

LOVE UNSPOKEN #1

LOVE UNSPOKEN
(By: Tyararr J. Jones)
My lips are sealed in conscious thought awaiting the awakening
of my patient heart.
My heart has uttered more words than my mouth shall ever
speak.
The poetic songs of my heart have at times not reached
spoken language.
Hidden by acts of compassion, lies the secret whispers of a heart
wanting to share.
The treasures of those priceless words can only be heard by the one
whose heart is bound with mine.
Shackled not by fear, but harnessed by the melody of love.
My eyes struggle to hide the secret of the unspoken love
locked within.
The love within seeks to be free from the restrain, but there
is only one key.
When shall it be revealed?
When shall its seeker be found?
The mystery of both is bound by Hands I cannot see, but whose
love I daily hold.

1 comment:

Ragazza Siciliana 78 said...

Excellent work!