Wednesday, February 14, 2007

#4 A LETTER TO MY VALENTINE

A LETTER TO MY
VALENTINE.....
By: Tyararr J. Jones
Dear Princess,
My heart overflows as I think of you, so I have written you a letter. May I learn more ways to show my love and learn to love you better. Each day is a wondrous gift as a recipient of your love. Daily praise goes to the giver who reigns gloriously above. Please allow me this time to share my heart and the things about you I hold dear. When we are apart, may these thoughts to your heart always be near. I asked you to take this walk with me along the journey of life. To me you have been a compliment as we faced triumph and strife. I daily long to hear you talk, it is music I cherish to hear. It brings joy to my heart and to my life a pleasant cheer. For a long time I was a pirate, seeking for a princess by my side. A partner to refresh my spirit as we serve along life's wondrous ride. I am held speechless by your beauty, I am daily serenaded by your life's song. May I be a man that is faithful, who will toward God lead you along. I thank you for your love, I thank you for your care. I thank you for humbly showing me how I should freely share. I praise you as my Princess, I cherish you as my friend. You will always be my Valentine through this journey's end.

No comments: