Saturday, February 10, 2007

VALENTINES DAY IS DRAWING NEAR.....

VALENTINES DAY IS
DRAWING NEAR
This is a quick little note to those that view my blog on occassion. That day of love that comes up on the 14th of this month is drawing near really fast. I am sure that many of you have already begun to think of ways to show your love. Beginning on Sunday, I will be posting poems till Wednesday that deal with expecting and sharing that love with that special someone in your life. I may not have that special someone right now, but that does not mean I cannot write about her. Well, to all my friends old and new, I hope you have a wonderful day in the Lord. Remember that God's love for us is greater than any love we will ever experience in this lifetime. Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Bring on the mad rhymes barry white! :)