Sunday, February 18, 2007

Harnessed Pain

HARNESSED PAIN
By: Tyararr J. Jones
Where do the emotions flow, behind the sterness of your face,
Are you resting in the Lord, are you trusting in His grace?
Is there joy in your spirit, is there happiness in your smile,
Have you lost faith in pursuing in front of you what is worthwhile?
You have a friend who cares for you and sees you everyday,
Do you have the boldness to express yourself and share what you need to say?
I give to you willingly and my heart I openly share,
You communicate randomly and act as if you do not care.
Do you really have peace behind the smile that you wear,
Will you please open up your heart and trust that I really care?
I love you my friend and I am burdened by your pain,
I love you for what I wish to give, not for what I seek to gain.

No comments: