Friday, May 04, 2007

SILENCED BY BEAUTY

SILENCED BY BEAUTY
By: Tyararr J. Jones
My love strung eyes are still, for they are focused on you,
Gazing upon a marvelous gift that comes from God so true.
The rhythm of my loving heart has slowed its beating pace,
Shaken by the privilege to see your delightful face.
I am paralyzed in my thoughts, frozen by fascination,
Standing in awe of you with joyful contemplation.
My lips cannot speak, for words are hard to find,
Bound I am to you in soul, my heart and in my mind.
Shackled by your beauty, in silence here I stand,
Underserving of your love, or to take you by the hand.
I will enjoy these times with passion, for time with you is a gift,
May the times that we are apart be so very swift.
I smile at you as my princess, I rejoice because you are my friend,
May God be our resting place until our journey's end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a great writer and this proves it!!!