Friday, May 18, 2007

THE GIRL I LOVE

THE GIRL I LOVE
Tyararr J. Jones
You began as a stranger , a person I did not know,
A visitor to my heart, sent by God who loves me so.
Your smile became a picture upon my heart and my mind,
Your friendship a gem, so refreshing and delightful to find.
Daily I began to open my heart and put aside my fear,
Looking forward to seeing you and with me always near.
I am thankful God is our compass and has brought you across my way,
The highlight of my restrain, the sweet joy of my day.
Though at times we have been distant, you are very close to my heart,
A handiwork of God, in my life a special part.
I cherish you as a sister in Christ, I love you as my friend,
Whenever you are in need, remember upon me you can depend.
Each thought I have of you is a memory I do not deserve,
The time that I have spent with you, I delicately preserve.
You are a special gift placed here by God above,
A jewel of my prayers and the precious treasure that I love.
You began as a stranger, and now you are my friend,
May God be the compass of our love till our journey's end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so cute.
so deep lol.

Anonymous said...

who's it about ;)