Monday, May 07, 2007

I STAND IN AWE SMILING AND SPEECHLESS

I STAND IN AWE
SMILING AND SPEECHLESS
By: Tyararr J. Jones
My heart O God, has me kneeling before you now,
Praise, glory, and honor, before you I humbly bow.
Again you show your faithfulness at this deepest time of need,
Consistently I have sought you and my burdens plead.
I have not been forsaken, for you have answered above my measure,
Rejoicing in my heart in response and basking in your pleasure.
Continue to direct my path and lead me in your way,
Remind me of your promises, today and everyday.
May I long to see your face as I press on in this life,
Turn to you in peace, when confronted with confusion and strife.
Refresh me daily with your presence that you are always near,
Give me wisdom in my choices and courage to face my fear.
My heart O God, has me kneeling before you now,
Joy, hope, and awe, before you I humbly bow.

No comments: