Monday, May 07, 2007

THIS LOVE I GIVE

THIS LOVE I GIVE
By: Tyararr J. Jones
Your presence has awakened my heart to share its gift of love,
A special picture of beauty sent from heaven above.
This love I give is shared, for it belongs to my Lord, my God, my Guide,
The rest I save for you, whom I wish to be by my side.
I wait for you in silence, as God prepares you and I within,
Revealing to us His truths and shining light on our sin.
I love you as my joy and the hope as my lifetime friend,
Longing to share my heart with you till our journey's end.
Your presence has awakened my heart to a beauty that is divine,
I am humbled from within, O to call you mine.
A special place has been set in my mind and in my heart,
I pray daily that to my life, God will make you a priceless part.
Your fellowship is music that my ears and heart long daily to hear,
My hope and expectation is on that day you are forever near.

1 comment:

A Weaver's Touch said...

I'm so glad you "stopped by" the blog tonight - this poetry really is amazing, Tyararr! And how cool that you really ARE moving back "up north" - what are you going to be doing? When time permits, drop a line and let me know the full story - aweaverstouch@aol.com or I'm on facebook, too. KEEP WRITING!!!!!!