Sunday, May 20, 2007

THANK YOU

THANK YOU
Tyararr J. Jones
Thank you O Lord for the memories of yesterday,
The present joys I experience and the new pleasures of today.
Thank you my Shepherd and the Guide of my way,
The wisdom and words when my mouth knows not what to say.
Thank you Jesus for your love when my heart is broken within,
The Revealer of my weaknesses, the forgiver of my sin.
Thank you Holy Spirit the bringer of my peace,
The comfort of my heart, the controller of my release.
Thank you O Lord, for being my constant friend,
My encouragement through my trials when I felt they would not end.
Thank you my Rock, the stedfastness of my life,
The sustainer of my joy, the calmness in my strife.
Thank you O Father, most holy and divine,
Praising you for the fact that I am humbly thine.
Thank you my Hope, the center of my expectation,
Looking forward to see your face with patience and exuberation.
Thank you my Creator and the focus of my attention,
Keep me on your way, even when it is above my own comprehension.
Thank you O God for being the object of my devotion,
The giver of my strength, the restraint of my emotion.
Thank you O God for my life above my measure,
May I seek you daily in prayer as my true life-long treasure.

No comments: