Thursday, April 12, 2007

I WILL REMEMBER YOU

I WILL REMEMBER
YOU
By: Tyararr J. Jones
From the first time I met you my heart began to stir,
The time from then and now has declined from becoming a blur.
Sweet drops of fellowship, your voice I long to hear,
Wishing you were beside me, longing for you to be near.
Your smile has been imprinted upon my pondering mind and heart,
A symbol of your sweetness during this time we have been apart.
How can I forget you, a stranger who became a friend,
A prize I daily looked forward to seeing at my day's end?
The highlight of my restrain, the often focus of my attention,
How much I love you is beyond your comprehension.
Day by day your name is cast in the mix of things I treasure,
The time that was spent with you was an unbelievable treasure.
The cloud of uncertainties, the things we cannot control,
Must not be the compass to the choices we must behold.
As sun is to the day and the moon and stars to night belong,
You are the inspiration of my thoughts and the melody to my song.
No regrets to the past and the things to you I have shared,
A releasing of my thoughts and to you how much I have cared.
I remember you as a joy and an unexpected delight,
A motivation in my journey and a jewel in my sight.
I will remember you as beauty and sweetness along my way,
Someone my heart desired to know now and everyday.