Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! -

MUSIC ONLY I CAN
HEAR
Your sweet voice makes a lovely sound that only I can hear,
It brings a smile to my face and to my heart a joyful cheer.
I am in awe of your beauty that goes deeper than what others can see,
My eyes fastened on you my love and you so pleasantly.
Each passing moment with you, is like a peaceful song,
The tune is in my heart and head throughout the day so long.
Your precious spirit and your gracious actions join together in harmony,
Spreading excitement and encouragement like a joyful melody.
Your smile is like a sunrise that opens the door to a brand new day,
Stirring up expressions in my heart that I do not know how to say.
Moment by moment as I experience the warmth of your giving love,
It is like a smooth gentle breeze sent down from heaven above.
Everything you do and say is music only I can hear,
Drawing me closer and closer to you my love, O so very near.
I pray I never grow deaf to the music that you play,
But do all I can to show you my love today and everyday.

2 comments:

Shyla said...

ok T!
Are you holding out information from your little sister?
Are these love poems a valentine coincidence or has someone gotten "on the porch"?
Details! :)
Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Shyla said...

Thanks for the update! that's what I figured! :)