Friday, January 06, 2006

NEVER FORSAKEN

NEVER FORSAKEN
Bewildered for direction on a path I cannot see,
Trusting in your guidance waiting patiently for thee.
Standing in silence listening to the calming of your voice,
Tired of waiting, shall I press on and make a choice?
My prayers are becoming constant for an answer I wish to know,
Burdened with anxiousness that my knees and heart are brought low.
Seeking for satisfaction in how live and in what I do,
Holding on to your promises that are everlasting and true.
All my life many chances I have cautiously taken,
Faithfully knowing that with you, I shall never be forsaken.
Psalms 37:23-25
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
For for Thought: Today, if you have been praying and seeking the Lord, and you have not recieved an answer: Do not lose faith! God is near and never leaves His children forsaken. Stay faithful and trust Him even when there is barely a drop of faith left in your soul. Press on! God is Faithful.

1 comment:

Ragazza Siciliana 78 said...

What an awesome reminder of God's love and care for each of His children!

Thanks!