Sunday, July 08, 2007

MISS YOU

MISS YOU
By: Tyararr J. Jones
Like the rainbow after the rain, a refreshing breeze on a summer evening; You are a pleasant thought of inspiration.
Your smile, your expressions, both reflections of beauty that have left me changed.
Sweet memories of refreshment on this journey that at times is wearisome and long; I miss the sound of your voice and the message of your life's song.
Daily you are upon my heart and mind, a pleasant reflection through the daily grind.
I wonder why at times the savour of your fellowship is so missed upon my heart and lingers deep within my soul.
The time spent with you was a quiet melody of contentment splashed across a canvas of an open heart.
My thoughts of you are as vivid as if you were standing in front of me.
May the memories of yesterday not become loss shadows of sadness, but teardrops of joy upon .......

No comments: