Saturday, July 28, 2007

CLOSED BOOK OF APPLICATION

CLOSED BOOK OF APPLICATION
Tyararr J. Jones
The knowledge that we learn, the wisdom that we gain,
What do we do with it through our journey and our strain?
Do we heap it up in barns and leave it there to mold,
Do we unleash its power and and press on so bold?
Most people don't really care how much you ultimatley know,
But how much you really care and are willing to show.
Open the wells of your mind and heart and the talents you have been given,
May you use them for His Glory and in this life you are living.
Help me O God to apply what I know and reproduce what is true in me,
Live my life in a way that shows truly I am complete in Thee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good word, T. Thanks for leading by example.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.