Saturday, July 28, 2007

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Am I running from my fears today or facing them?
Have I prayed for my friends today or just thought of them?
Have I loved today only to get back something from the person I have showed love to?
Have you dealt with unsettled things of your past or do you steadily run from them?
Who have you thought about the most today? Have you prayed for them?
Who annoys you the most? Have you shown the love of Christ to them today?
From this day forward, if none of the desires or wants of your heart were ever fulfilled, would you still be satisfied in Christ?
Are you living to be served, or living to serve others?

1 comment:

A Weaver's Touch said...

I can't get these questions out of my head - very well written and just what I needed for my own life right now. In fact, may I put this on my blog? - with total credit to the author of course - but I seriously would love to share this with "my readers", too. Just let me know - I'm cool with either answer.