Sunday, March 04, 2007

WHEN THE ANSWER IS UNCLEAR

WHEN THE ANSWER IS
UNCLEAR
(By: Tyararr J. Jones)
Clouds of waiting welcome me at morning's door,
Frustration holds its hand waiting to burden me with more.
Time smiles at me with a grin of despair,
The taste of doubt always lurking about in the air.
I gather the particles of faith from yesterday's battles,
Wondering if I have enough to shake life's rattle.
Reminded I am, that my faith's source has no end,
Battle upon battle I can always depend.
The smile of my heart meets the sterness of my face,
Replinished by God's hand, refreshed by His daily grace.
My searching continues, the process is draining,
My life never dry, the storm of my mind always raining.
Peace comes silently like a thief in the night,
My faith has regained its anchor, I press on for another fight.
My answers are in the grasp of a time that is not my own,
Forever secure in my loving God and God alone.

No comments: