Sunday, January 28, 2007

MY LIFE'S COMPASS

MY LIFE'S COMPASS
(By: Tyararr J. Jones)
Pressing forward on this path I go,
Unsure at times of what I really know.
Storms that rain and press me for my peace of mind,
Fighting me for the reins of those things that are joyful and kind.
Reaching forth with weary hand from bended knee,
God I beckon you and seek for you with this humble plea.
Direct my life-long path and show me your perfect way,
Renew my mind and refresh my mouth with the words to say.
Pressing forward on this path I go,
Unsure at times of what I really know.
The cage of my heart is daily rattled and shaken,
Memories of my stumblings and choices of which I have been mistaken.
Be thou my pure vision that continually I will daily see,
The compass of my life is the Cross of Calvary.

No comments: