Monday, December 18, 2006

ANAMONI

ANAMONI
(By: Tyararr J. Jones)
From the stillness of my path today I seek to be released.
My heart is overwhelmed and seeks to be unchained from its restrain.
It is patiently at bay in the grasps of my ever present Guardian.
I wish to speak the words that dance on the tip of my tongue,
But they are silenced in the shadows by fear and discernment.
My emotions are channeled through the art of written speech.
So much more is being said between the lines of secret meaning.
The steps that I wish to take are imprinted with fear, confidence, and expectation.
The unwrapping of what lies beyond this choice, leaves me frozen in anticipation.
Bridled are my thoughts in the view of hand and pen,
Releasing the man inside who wishes to share what has been given.
ANAMONI, so many experience its challenge throughout life,
But few ever become the master of it.
I bow in submission to its request, but I press forward toward the gift that lies beyond its borders.
It is not a simple price to kneel to its commands, but I am forever bridled by the touch of the Master's Hand.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Hey T! Thanks for leaving us that comment. Hope this last week goes well for you giving exams and all. Have a wonderful time with your family, and hope you also have a merry Christmas and happy New Years! We will see you when you get back.

Kelly Glupker said...

So what's in Colorado? Have fun over your break!

the johnson crew said...

merry christmas!