Thursday, November 16, 2006

SMILES FROM A PRINCESS

SMILES FROM A
PRINCESS
By: Tyararr J. Jones
Unveiled like the warmth of a quiet summer morning, I saw your smile.
I had never noticed it before like I did today.
It brought the feeling of joy like opening your first Christmas gift as a little kid.
A fresh, new, exuberant feeling as if never expressed before.
The anticipation of each smile is like discovering the treasure after much waiting and searching.
I am captivated by the beauty of the canvas of your face, which has chosen to release from its grasp; the smile of a princess.
I am paralyzed within by your gentleness.
Every harsh bone within me is bound by the sparkle of your smile.
Embraced in thought I am to be the recipient of such a gift.
May I never tire of seeing something so precious or become the one that causes your face no longer to shine.
All in one glance, a poor man has become a king as he experiences the richness and glamour of your presence.
Though his heart may have been heavy, though his bones have been weary; for an instant, that is all forgotten as he becomes the recipient of a smile from a princess.

2 comments:

Shyla said...

aw! I read it to nate like he was my princess! :)

Katie Barker said...

That's beautiful!