Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HIGHLIGHT OF MY RESTRAIN

HIGHLIGHT OF MY
RESTRAIN
By: Tyararr J. Jones
Unaware you are to the smiles and joy you release from the shackles of my frustration. A stones throw you are in distance, yet I hold you close to my heart. I hesitate toward the emotions that draw me to you. My closes and steady highlight at this point of my journey. So much is shared in the quietness of our expressions. Your gentleness is hidden by your tension and the strength of your emotions. Awakened I am more to your sweetness, though it is sheltered by your competitiveness. I am restrained in my focus on my own unsettledness, because I am distracted by you. Should there be more? Are these walls we fortify building blocks or hinderances to the compassion we wish to share? I am thankful for you. I am thankful that you have been placed as a jewel in the path of my journey. You are the highlight of my restrain.

No comments: