Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scent Of Beautiful

SCENT OF BEAUTIFUL
By: Tyararr J. Jones

Beckoned by the tune of your beauty and who you are,
My silence of observation and reflection are awakened to a song of peace and joy,
By which you have become the pursuit of my heart.

The object of some of my deepest prayers you have been,
For a time that is as precious as you are to me.
My heart moved by the very thought of you and its desire to be joined with yours in a majestic symphony.

We pass by each day strangers to what could be though inwardly I'm pursuing God for your heart, a treasure undeserved.
You have become a constant whisper of prayer from my lips to the God whom you belong,
The scent of your beauty has become my heart's song.

Each glance from you impresses a smile on my face and heart that I wish not to be removed,
Smitten in silence by a beauty that is not my own,
For now I gaze in wonder upon one of God's priceless creations.

The uncertainty of your response to this pursuit halts my every move,
Frozen in time this love of mine, I long to make it a treasure of thine.
Oh that you might give me a sign to put this longing heart at ease.

Hiding in the shadows of this distant chance,
I dare to be the man you choose to forever with in this life dance.
Forever lost in your glance, marked by your scent of beauty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyararr J. Jones said...

I was writing about someone specific, but they don't know that. I see her everyday but haven't told her how I feel and what I think of her.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyararr J. Jones said...

Yeah I should. I'm not letting it hold me back in life. My focus is on the Lord and what He desires of me.I guess I'm just waiting for the right time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.