Sunday, April 06, 2008

I AM

I AM
By: Tyararr J Jones
The God of all creation...I AM.
The Ruler of all days...I AM.
The Beginning and the End...I AM.
The Hope of your waiting...I AM.
The King of Kings...I AM.
The LORD of Lords...I AM.
The Sustainer of your faith...I AM.
The Foundation of your faith...I AM.
The Deliverer...I AM.
The Peace that blinds your confusion...I AM.
The Song of your refreshed heart...I AM.
The Light of your salvation...I AM.
The Guide of your life's journey...I AM.
The Rock of Ages...I AM.
The Sovereign God...I AM.
The Hearer and Answer to your prayers...I AM.
The Giver of your possessions...I AM.
The Source of Truth...I AM.
The Father...I AM.
Omnipotent...I AM.
Omniscient...I AM.
Omnipresent...I AM.
The Restraint to your rebellion...I AM.
Immutable...I AM.
The Carrier of your burdens...I AM.
All that is Holy...I AM.
The Quenching of your spiritual thirst and hunger...I AM.
Your Strength, day by day...I AM.
The Giver of your very next breath...I AM.
All that is Divine...I AM.
The Giver of your talents/blessings...I AM.
The God who provided a way for your salvation...I AM.
The Mender of broken hearts...I AM.
The God of Heaven...I AM.