Saturday, June 09, 2007

Unforgettable

A SMILE I SHALL
NOT FORGET!
(By: Tyararr J. Jones)
Smitten in a glimpse by a picture forever imprinted on my mind and heart.
Was I deserving of such a gift that came with no warning?
Will I ever again feast my eyes on a treasure so pure and beautiful?
It has left me changed and with a full well of inspiration.
There are times when the heart becomes stagnant and unmoved by its surroundings.
Then there are those times God sends little miracles that awaken a man along his journey.
I am continually experiencing the refreshment of such a miracle.
What a great joy to not only be the recipient but the cause of this specific miracle.
Can you truly describe the emotion of a smile that leaves you speechless?
Who is the one that wears this smile that has left this picture of beauty on my heart?
That is an answer I shall not forget and a question myslef and the bearer of that smile can answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps my poetic hermeneutic sense is off a bit, but if I'm not mistaken, sounds like you've met a mate!