Thursday, June 21, 2007

PONDERINGS

WHEN SHE WALKED
BY
By: Tyararr J. Jones
All in a moment, in and out in my life she quickly came,
Sweet memories of her beauty, at times I still whisper her name.
He friendship was a treasure, our fellowship was a pleasure,
She was an answer to prayer above my comprehension and measure.
My heart strained to remain guarded, it opened with care,
I longed daily for her company and with her my thoughts humbly share.
My heart broke the silence of my ponderings and thought,
O the many things for her I sought after and bought.
A special handiwork of God she was, placed on the canvas of my heart,
Wishing that from my life she would never depart.
The recipient of my love and inspiration of my ink and pen,
Looking back from the now and how precious things were then.
O the emptiness without her fellowship, the missing of her smile,
The things I long to do for her to go the extra mile.
An unexpected blessing, an unbelievable beauty in disguise,
An awakening of my heart, a priceless joy and surprise.
The man that I was and the man I am now,
Meet together in thought on the why and the how.
All in an instance, a special jewel I did find,
Bringing joy to my expression and a constant peace of mind.
The departing of her presence, a temporary treasure from above,
A special gift from God, a recipient of my love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a tender poem but the higher road to take is if you would save such expressions for your wife.

Guard your heart for her.

11:12 PM