Monday, April 25, 2005

Words Of Wisdom From The Sandbox #2

Topic: Keeping Christ On The Mind

Questions to ponder:
1.When I entered a situation today, did I do anything to make it better than it was before I left?
2.What have I done today to help influence my friends or roommates spiritually?
3.Have the things that I have done in private today been consistent with the things I have done in public?

Another day passes and we realize we have not thought about God today. We realize that we have not once brought Him up in our conversations with our friends. Maybe we muttered a mumble or so of a prayer before beginning our day. How much aware are we of the presence of God? Do we really live as if He is standing right there by our side? Are we so focused with what is going on in our sandbox that we have no time for anyone outside our box?

I would encourage you to take a step back and consider that your life; no matter how silent it may be, influences someone. It is not about you, IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM!!! As Christians, we should encourage each other positively toward spiritual things. If not, then it is time for a new self evaluation. Ask yourself today, Lord, what can I do today to allow you to have more influence in all the areas of my life?

Keep It Simple: God's Daily Will - Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
1.Focus on what matters (12:13)
2.View God with a reverant respect (12:13)
3.Remember that God sees even the secret things of life (12:14)

By the Grace of God, may we live our lives in a way that reflects a pure and proper message of who Christ is and what He has done in our lives.

No comments: