Saturday, March 22, 2008

WHISPERS AT THE CROSS

WHISPERS AT THE CROSS
By: Tyararr J. Jones
The ponderings of my heart lost in the silence of the day,
Striving for clarity in the things I want to say.
O God, in the midst of storm help me not from you stray,
Please hear my whispers as I kneel and pray.
You are Strength, I am weak.
You are Master, I am servant.
You are Father, I am child.
You are Wisdom, I am foolish.
You are the Rock, I strive for stability.
You are Savior, I am sinner.
You are Immutable, You are changing me.
You are Love, I am still learning to love.
You are Peace, I am pushing away confusion.
You are Faithful, I am forever finding my ground.
You are Holy, I am humbling trying.
You are Forgiving, I am fretful.
You are King, I worship You.
You are my Refuge, I am safe in You.
You are Worthy, I praise You.
You are the Shepherd, I follow You.
You are the Light of the world, help me shine for You.
You are Life, help me live for You.
You are Hope, I will trust in You.
You took my place, I am bound to You.

No comments: