Sunday, October 29, 2006

WHO IS THIS MAN?

WHO IS THIS
MAN?
By: Tyararr J. Jones
What makes you tick, you that walks by as shy?
Where comes the confidence that hides behind your eye?
Your stature is strong though gentle from within.
I desire to know you, may I come in?
Who is this man that is silent in speech, though vocal in mind?
Your stare is steatlh, your actions are kind.
You walk forth with peace, though battles rage aloud.
Deaf you are to the hacklers of the crowd.
Your expression has no door, your face is contstant in its state.
It is hard to know what you carry on your plate.
Who is this man that is a stranger to those around his walls?
Is your stability gained from the pressure?
You speak in riddles, yet revealing more than I know.
You seem so distant, though your friends are close to your heart.
Shall I ever understand you?

1 comment:

Paul said...

T,
I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the glory of the Creator,as well as some of your poetry. It was good to hear where you are. It's been a long time! We are doing well...church planting in Lexington, KY. Check out our website at www.provcommunity.org. I would love to get back in touch. My email is pcvalentine@hotmail.com. God bless as you continue to serve Him!