Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What's Next?

Greetings to my friends,
I know that many of you have been praying for me about my decision for next year. For those who are not aware of my situation, this is my last year working at Clearwater Christian College. This is my fifth and final year serving mainly as a Resident Advisor. It definitely has been an adventure and a learning experience. So what are my future plans? That is the question that so many of you have been asking. Well, my planned exodus from Clearwater will be sometime around June 3rd. I will be serving at High Point Camp in Geigertown, Pennsylvania for my tenth consecutive summer in a row. As for the Fall, I am still not sure what I will be doing or where I will be serving. No, I am not stressed about not knowing the future; for I know who holds the future today and everyday. God truly is Faithful and I know that He will instruct me specifically in His time.
So for now, my heart and focus are on the Lord and my responsibilities for this summer. There are too many things to do between now and then besides sitting around and worrying about the future. Thank you so much for your continued prayers as I continue to seek patiently the Lord's direction. May the Lord bless and keep you all as you continue to follow and serve the Lord with all your heart. Take care and God bless. Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our Faith.

No comments: