Thursday, October 20, 2005

ON THE EDGE

ON THE EDGE
Two steps backward and one step forward perched on the fence of restraint and release,
A moment's choice could reveal the outcome of consequence and denial.
Pulsating from my heart comes the cry of peace,
A place in which many seek, but find themselves lacking.
Suspended is my heart, not by doubt, but by the comforting Hands of God,
Filled by His indwelling; leaving me satisfied in His presence.
A stranger not to the frustrations of life, but a frequent visitor to the Throne of Grace,
Who am I that I should neglect the position of humility.
On the edge, but stedfast facing eternity,
For one cannot proceed while sitting and wrestling with that which is temporal.

1 comment:

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hey Lo, Good to hear from you my brother. I hope and pray that all is well with you. Stay faithful!